Differences between v0 and v1
Incompatible content changes
Compatible content changes
- We have updated the content to current versions of MeSH, Medline, all OBO ontologies, GOA, Homologene, and other sources.
- We have added nine additional species to our NCBI extractions. (TBD: list them somewhere.)
- The default graph contains the union of all of the other graphs, and queries that do not specify a graph perform better now than formerly. There is no need for FROM or GRAPH clauses, and if you have them in your queries you should remove them.
SPARQL endpoint changes
- It appears that due to some change in Virtuoso, it is now necessary to write, in filters, str(?foo) where a simple ?foo formerly sufficed.
- It appears that in older versions of Virtuoso, untyped literals were given a type of xsd:string. Now this doesn't happen; instead untyped literals have no specified type in query results. (This difference shows up in the XML serialization of sparql query results.)